• Bob Odenkirk Gives Health Update After Collapsing on Set of ‘Better Call Saul'

    1 month ago - By Extra TV

    Actor Bob Odenkirk is speaking out for the first time since he collapsed on the set of “Better Call Saul” in New Mexico earlier this week.
    The 58-year-old star tweeted, “Hi. It's Bob. Thank you. To my family and friends who have surrounded me this week. And for the outpouring of love from everyone who expressed concern and care for me. It's overwhelming. But I feel the love and it means so much.”
    He went on, “I had a small heart attack. But I'm going to be ok thanks to Rosa Estrada and the doctors who knew how to fix the blockage without surgery. Also, AMC and SONYs support and help...
    Read more ...

     

  • Bob Odenkirk Says He Suffered ‘Small Heart Attack,' Thanks Fans for ‘Overwhelming' Concern

    1 month ago - By The Wrap

    Bob Odenkirk spoke for the first time since he collapsed on set during filming of “Better Call Saul” this week, thanking fans for their support and confirming he suffered a “small heart attack.”
    “To my family and friends who have surrounded me this week. And for the outpouring of love from everyone who expressed concern and care for me. It's overwhelming. But I feel the love and it means so much,” Odenkirk said on Twitter Friday. “I had a small heart attack. But I'm going to be ok thanks to Rosa Estrada and the doctors who knew how to fix the blockage without surgery. Also, AMC and SONYs...
    Read more ...

     

  • Bob Odenkirk Speaks Out After 'Small Heart Attack' on Better Call Saul Set, Thanks Fans for 'Outpouring of Love'

    1 month ago - By TV Line

    Bob Odenkirk is thanking fans for their support in his first public comments since being hospitalized after collapsing on the set of Better Call Saul earlier this week. “Hi. It's Bob. Thank you,” the actor and comedian tweeted on Friday. “To my family and friends who have surrounded me this week. And for the outpouring...
    Read more ...